Applying for a Scholarship
We administer a number of scholarship programs. Each scholarship has different eligibility requirements and selection criteria. Please contact us if you should have questions about your eligibility.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions below, follow the link to the appropriate scholarship application.
Graduating High School Seniors
- Are you a graduating high school senior who is a resident of Crawford County, Pennsylvania?
- Are you a graduating Titusville High School senior who is a resident of Crawford, Venango or Forest County?
Medical, Dental, Osteopathic or Podiatric Doctoral Students
- Are you a resident of Crawford County, Pennsylvania, who is matriculating or enrolled in an accredited medical, dental, osteopathic or podiatric school in a program leading to a degree of doctor of medicine, dentistry, osteopathy or podiatry?
- Are you a resident of Crawford County, Pennsylvania or Mercer County, Pennsylvania who is matriculating or enrolled in an accredited two-year community college or four-year college/university in a program leading to an associate degree in nursing or bachelor of science in nursing?
Political Science Students
- Are you a resident of Pennsylvania enrolled in an accredited four-year college/university in a program leading to a bachelor’s degree in political science and who is entering their junior or senior year?
Theological School, Divinity School or Seminary Master’s or Doctoral Students
- Are you a resident of Crawford County, Pennsylvania, who is matriculating or enrolled in an accredited theological school, divinity school, seminary or equivalent in a program leading to a master’s or doctoral degree?
Tool, Die and Manufacturing
Are you a graduating senior attending a high school in Crawford County and plan to pursue a certificate or degree in a field that is essential to the tool, die and manufacturing industry such as mechanical, electrical, technical and/or precision engineering, machining and CNC programming, mechatronics, robotics or other related field, contact the NTMA Education Foundation to apply for the Kenneth and Margaret Deane Scholarship, which we fund. (The NTMA Education Foundation also manages other scholarships for which you may be eligible.)
Dover High School, New Philadelphia High School, St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School and Titusville Area School District Graduates
- Have you attended Dover (Ohio) High School, New Philadelphia (Ohio) High School, St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School [now known as Tuscarawas Central Catholic Elementary] or Titusville Area School District?
Children and Dependents of Employees of Greenleaf Corporation
Members of Bethel United Methodist Church (Titusville, PA)
Residents of Cussewago Township
Residents of Blooming Valley Borough