Applying for a Scholarship
We administer a number of scholarship programs. Each scholarship has different eligibility requirements and selection criteria. Please contact us if you should have questions about your eligibility.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions below, follow the link to the appropriate scholarship application.
Graduating High School Seniors
- Are you a graduating high school senior who is a resident of Crawford County, Pennsylvania?
- Are you a graduating Titusville High School senior who is a resident of Crawford, Venango or Forest County?
Medical, Dental, Osteopathic or Podiatric Doctoral Students
- Are you a resident of Crawford County, Pennsylvania, who is matriculating or enrolled in an accredited medical, dental, osteopathic or podiatric school in a program leading to a degree of doctor of medicine, dentistry, osteopathy or podiatry?
- Are you a resident of Crawford County, Pennsylvania or Mercer County, Pennsylvania who is matriculating or enrolled in an accredited two-year community college or four-year college/university in a program leading to an associate degree in nursing or bachelor of science in nursing?
Theological School, Divinity School or Seminary Master’s or Doctoral Students
- Are you a resident of Crawford County, Pennsylvania, who is matriculating or enrolled in an accredited theological school, divinity school, seminary or equivalent in a program leading to a master’s or doctoral degree?
Tool, Die and Manufacturing
Are you a graduating senior attending a high school in Crawford County and plan to pursue a certificate or degree in a field that is essential to the tool, die and manufacturing industry such as mechanical, electrical, technical and/or precision engineering, machining and CNC programming, mechatronics, robotics or other related field, contact the NTMA Education Foundation to apply for the Kenneth and Margaret Deane Scholarship, which we fund. (The NTMA Education Foundation also manages other scholarships for which you may be eligible.)
Dover High School, New Philadelphia High School, St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School and Titusville Area School District Graduates
- Have you attended Dover (Ohio) High School, New Philadelphia (Ohio) High School, St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School [now known as Tuscarawas Central Catholic Elementary] or Titusville Area School District?
Children and Dependents of Employees of Greenleaf Corporation
Members of Bethel United Methodist Church (Titusville, PA)
It is HIGHLY recommended that all scholarship applicants complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form to assist in matching you with additional sources of financial aid. This form can be completed as soon as January 1st of the year you plan to attend college. You can go back to your FAFSA to check status, make corrections to a processed FAFSA and get other information should your circumstances change. Four to six weeks after submitting your FAFSA, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) which summarizes the information you reported. Some of our scholarships require a copy of your SAR to be included with your application. Applications missing your SAR or other supporting documents will not be considered so please plan ahead! (Click here to view a sample of a completed SAR.)
Planning for College?
Visit EducationPlanner from American Educational Services for help in planning for college. Education Planner is your one-stop career and college planning site. It has the information you need to research careers, choose a postsecondary school, apply online, and find ways to finance your education.
Students receiving a scholarship from the Crawford Heritage Community Foundation may also be eligible for a matching grant from the PATH Program.